The Model “A” Restorers Club (MARC), founded in 1952, holds as its aims the encouragement of members to acquire, restore, preserve, exhibit and make use of the Model “A” Ford. And most importantly, to enjoy the fellowship of other Model “A” Ford owners around the world.
In our efforts to accomplish these goals we strive to provide information and benefits to all of our club members.
Some of these benefits include the following:
- An Award winning magazine “The Model A News” which provides information both technical and social.
- National Meets that include seminars and learning opportunities’ for all Model A club members.
- Technical support of different types including a Question and Answer forum on this website.
- A Technical Manager who will provide answers to all questions.
- Classifieds to buy or sell cars and parts
- Listing of suppliers and vendors for support in your restoration.
- Local Region Members who when asked help in any way they can.
- And many more than I can list here.