How to Submit an Ad
The following rules and guidance shall apply to all ads placed on this site:
- Classified Ad service is a free benefit of MARC membership. As a benefit to our MARC members we do accept ads from Non – MARC Members who are selling cars or parts as in the case of a deceased family member or friend.
- MARC accepts NO responsibility or liability for the content, possible misrepresentation of items, or any other disputes that may result from an ad placed on this web site. The advertiser accepts the sole responsibility for the ads content.
- MARC reserves the right to reject any ad deemed to be unfit or inappropriate.
- Ads will be posted on the web site for 4 months. Upon request, we will remove or extend the time as needed.
- All ads received must be clearly identified as an ad for placement on the MARC web site and specify the category where the ad is to be placed. Specifically, Cars For Sale; Parts For Sale; Literature For Sale; Wanted; or Fashions For Sale.
- The ad should provide the following: a brief description of the item(s); such as “1928 Roadster”, “Engine Parts”, “Assorted Parts”, “Service Letters”, etc.
- A complete description of the item(s), including, where applicable; condition, color, interior, prices, and for cars any national awards received such as: MARC of Excellence (fine point); MARC Touring Class awards, AACA, MAFCA, etc. Do not list any local car show awards.
- The ad must provide advertiser’s contact information, including name, phone number, and/or e-mail address (if available) .
- Up to three 3 jpeg images may be included with the ad. These images must be included as separate files, specifically not imbedded in the ad.
- Submit all ads (or questions about ad placement or removal) for the web site using the form below:
Contact the webmaster if there are any problems. Webmaster
NOTE: Ads placed on the MARC web site will be automatically included in the Model A News.
Putting Out Fires in Branson
A Good Time Was Had By All at The Granville Membership Meet
Updated Newsletter Judging Criteria
Some of the former requirements have been eliminated and implemented a couple others. The new judging criteria are:
- Format and Quality
- Calendar of Events
Club Member Information/Articles
- List of Officers
- Technical Tips, Articles
- Era Fashion Articles
- President’s/Director’s Column
- Drawings, etc.
- National Club News
- Editor’s Column
- Classified Section
- Photographs or Sketches
- Minutes of Club Meetings
- Reports of Past Events
- Youth Outreach Activities
Harbor Area Model A Club Veterans Day Tour
Poquoson High School Model A Ford Day 2017
Youth Chassis Build Gettysburg 2017
MARC National Meet
Pizza Party Gettysburg 2017
Fun at the Pizza Party Gettysburg Nation Meet 2017