MARC National Meet in 2018
We have more than tentative plans so far and are as follows.
600 blocked rooms at $89 host hotel plus additional at rate of $65 and $89 per night.
- Monday Night Welcome Party to be held at the host hotel.
- Tuesday a dinner/show cruise on the Branson Belle Riverboat on Table Rock Lake.
- Wednesday Ice Cream social fashion show at the car museum.
- Thursday Grand Tour to Silver Dollar City a theme park centered around the 1880’s and 1890’s crafts and lore as well as rides for all ages.
Thursday evening Hot dog/ Brat fry hosted by the swap meet vendors in the parking lot of the host hotel, (a Doc Kalinka Tradition).
- Friday Awards Dinner at the host hotel.
- Saturday afternoon Scenic RR tour into deepest Arkansas.
Saturday evening Dolly Pardon’s Dixie Stampeed Show and Dinner.
- Sunday farewell.
We are also working with the hotels for longer stay packages for those wanting to get an even bigger dose of Branson.
We NEED volunteers in all areas of the meet as none of the regional members live close by.(Most 2-3 hours drive and more)
Contact Dan Bixby (816-213-8437) if you or your club can sponsor some or part of an activity.