A late 1930 Pickup cab and a narrow box (only). It is a fine-point judging project. Mark Welch of Toledo, Ohio did the metal work. For reference, he restored Bill Edstrom’s Best of Show 400-A at the MAFCA National Meet a few years ago. Also, a Henry winner in MARC. He also started Dean’s early ’28 Phaeton before his untimely passing. Both cab & box have been down to bare metal and epoxy primed (the shade differences in the pics are due to scuffing the epoxy). The box is a Brookville but modified to original details.
$6,995 for the cab & box (only). Pick up here (Monroe, Michigan), no pun intended!
It’s a good option for those with extra parts. Can supply all other parts (some restored for show, rebuilt, new, in process, the best I’ve owned, etc.) on an as-wanted/needed basis at separate prices and only with the sale of the cab/box.
Contact: Roger Van Houten 734-289-3661 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Model “A” Horn, looks great, sounds great, $195.
Transmission with great gears, $75.
Feel free to call Marv for additional information or pictures (517) 467-5125 or E-Mail: email@example.com,
11644 Sports Park Trl. Onsted, Mich. 49265
Built by Echlin Corp. in 30’s. #B9720. As used on ‘A’ & ‘B’ racers. $100
2 antique “Bell South” desktop telephones. Both work well! $150 PR OBO.
Don (832) 776-5498
1. Ring & Pinion – Ford NOS 3.78 ring & pinion gear set. In the picture, the orange is not rust but some type of process coating. $450 plus shipping.
2. Kelsey-Hayes adjustable spoke 19″ wheel $295
3. Axle shaft, good original $125
4. Instruction books, original: early ’30 $45, early ’31 $50.
5. Electronic Centrifugal Advance Distributor (FSI) – New never used, 6 volt positive ground, includes hotter coil and plug wires, ( Bratton’s price is $393.85) $320 plus shipping.
6. Gas Tank – mid 1930 to mid 1931 for round speedometer instrument panel, $275, prefer pickup here.
7. Transmission Gears – very good used original and also MARK AUTO (USA) repros:
Low-reverse $35, 2nd.-3rd. $45, Cluster $110, Reverse $30, Main drive $70, Main shaft $50, Plus shipping.
8. Flywheel housing – original, NO cracks, rings like a bell, protected by light oily dirt! Repros are $350+ – $150 Plus shipping.
9. Champion 3X sparkplugs – used but nice. Bratton’s price $41.60 ea. – $95 set of four Plus shipping.
10. Sparton horn – sandblasted & painted, sounds good, nice driver quality – $195 Plus shipping.
11. Hubley coupe – hard to find model, box deteriorated – $45 Plus shipping.
Roger Van Houten, Monroe, Michigan 734-289-3661 firstname.lastname@example.org
Asking price is $1,800.
Email me for photos and more details. Will ship worldwide if anyone is interested.
David, email@example.com, (207) 200-1490
Late 31 bumper cross brace $75
Speedometer gear and cap set $25
Fuel Shut off valve, early/late $25
Complete Tool Sets 10 pieces as in standards,call for your specific set, $295
Model B Horn $200
Everything is in mint condition.
Price plus shipping.
Howard Kriebel , firstname.lastname@example.org, (610) 489-1253
Model “A” sheet metal and many other various parts. Located in Michigan.
Call Ted Metiva at (989) 777-0964
Larry Wallace at (810) 620-5626
I have a huge supply of original parts from a 40+ year collection.
26716 S. State route C
Freeman, Missouri 64746
Vulcan rod bearing lathe
Tobin ARP Model SB bearing mold
3 other Simplicity bearing molds
Kwik Way line boring machine with all accessories/adaptors
Sturm Mfg. bearing mold
2 pot melting bench with all tools & literature and much, much more.
See 63 photos on Face Book.
Jack, (915) 549-6754, Deadcat1112@gmail.com
Jan-Jun 1928 for 11/16″ lug nut. 71/2″ throw.
$40 includes shipping in the U.S.
Contact Jerry Bengel, email@example.com