Driving the bus at the Model A Museum
Model A Days
Model A Day Gilmore #1
Model a Drivers of East Central Ohio
Last weekend, three A’s and a modern from our club toured to Lawrenceburg, Kentucky to visit a member of our club who recently moved there.
On Saturday, we met up with the Lexington club and toured to Bardstown to visit the Whiskey museum. We had a delightful drive down and back. The weather was great and the back roads we took were very scenic.
We all toured back to the home of our members daughters near Lawrenceburg and had a barbecue dinner. All in all, we had about 11 Model A’s and a couple moderns. We headed home Sunday through some intermittent showers.
We had such a great time we are thinking of planning another joint tour next year!
Click on the photos to enlarge.
Membership Meet Bay City 2023
Many rooms are still available as of 6/28/2022
New Hat Available
Black cap with beautiful Car Logo embroidered. Adjustable Velcro closure in back to fit all sizes.
Update your email contact information to receive “email blast”.
2022 MARC National Meet
June 5 – 10, 2022
UPDATE – Host Hotel Reservation Status 12/21/2021
The 2022 National Meet Host Committee is preparing a Meet that will be like no other in recent times! Virtually every activity, including all car and fashion judging and showing, trailer parking, ice cream social, all seminars, etc. are held in one location, adjacent to the Host Hotel. Like in many years before, the host hotel will not accommodate everyone who wishes to attend, so several other hotel choices within a reasonable drive in the beautiful Amish countryside have been arranged. The MARC Board is exceedingly grateful to the North Penn Model ‘A’ Club for stepping up to host this Meet, and with relatively little time to prepare!
Many of you reserved rooms at the Host Hotel as instructed starting July 1st. The hotel system then mistakenly booked more rooms than available. Subsequently, some of your rooms were incorrectly cancelled by the hotel. In order to rectify this situation as fairly as possible, the following procedure is being implemented…
- Reservations that were made prior to July 1st will be voided. The hotel will contact you, and if you wish, they will assist in moving your reservation to another approved hotel.
- Reservations that were made through the host hotel beginning July 1st and subsequently cancelled will be reinstated if you wish with priority given to the earliest callers.
- Reservations made after all rooms were spoken for are subject to cancellation, in which case the Host Hotel can assist you in moving your reservation to another approved hotel.
- A ‘waiting list’ will be established at the Holiday Inn in the event of any late cancellations.
- All Holiday Inn cancellations & reservations will be handled by Laura Taylor–Sales Mgr., who will call those affected in the very near future.
- The MARC rate of $119 booked directly with the Holiday Inn (host) includes breakfast. Other discounted rates may not include this amenity.
Thank you for your patience and understanding…
Bob Martino Joe Fox Christine Rozny
Meet Chairman President – MARC Vice President – MARC
National Meet Hotel Update