Membership Meet Bay City 2023
Auction – Antique Autos Tools and Collectibles
The Estate of Dewayne Holmes, long time Model A aficionado and mechanic.
TCS Auction June 4, 2022
Tim Cooper (520) 390-8812
Jerry Hoffman (515) 360-1211
New Hat Available
Black cap with beautiful Car Logo embroidered. Adjustable Velcro closure in back to fit all sizes.
Time is getting close
May 31, 2022, is the final date to apply for this year’s Model A Youth Restoration Award (MAYRA). Our purpose is to keep the Model A hobby going strong for future generations by supporting the new generation of enthusiasts.
MAYRA has been giving this award biennially since 1994. In 2020, twelve recipients aged 12 and less than 22 received $2,500 in financial assistance. Each was in the process of restoring a Model A Ford.
Complete information on the award program is at Model A Youth Restoration Award. Check it out.
Please share this information with anyone interested in the hobby and your Model A club members. Youth and young adults restoring Model A’s will benefit from a financial boost. Please help make that happen. THINK YOUTH !!!
Update your email contact information to receive “email blast”.
2022 MARC National Meet
June 5 – 10, 2022
UPDATE – Host Hotel Reservation Status 12/21/2021
The 2022 National Meet Host Committee is preparing a Meet that will be like no other in recent times! Virtually every activity, including all car and fashion judging and showing, trailer parking, ice cream social, all seminars, etc. are held in one location, adjacent to the Host Hotel. Like in many years before, the host hotel will not accommodate everyone who wishes to attend, so several other hotel choices within a reasonable drive in the beautiful Amish countryside have been arranged. The MARC Board is exceedingly grateful to the North Penn Model ‘A’ Club for stepping up to host this Meet, and with relatively little time to prepare!
Many of you reserved rooms at the Host Hotel as instructed starting July 1st. The hotel system then mistakenly booked more rooms than available. Subsequently, some of your rooms were incorrectly cancelled by the hotel. In order to rectify this situation as fairly as possible, the following procedure is being implemented…
- Reservations that were made prior to July 1st will be voided. The hotel will contact you, and if you wish, they will assist in moving your reservation to another approved hotel.
- Reservations that were made through the host hotel beginning July 1st and subsequently cancelled will be reinstated if you wish with priority given to the earliest callers.
- Reservations made after all rooms were spoken for are subject to cancellation, in which case the Host Hotel can assist you in moving your reservation to another approved hotel.
- A ‘waiting list’ will be established at the Holiday Inn in the event of any late cancellations.
- All Holiday Inn cancellations & reservations will be handled by Laura Taylor–Sales Mgr., who will call those affected in the very near future.
- The MARC rate of $119 booked directly with the Holiday Inn (host) includes breakfast. Other discounted rates may not include this amenity.
Thank you for your patience and understanding…
Bob Martino Joe Fox Christine Rozny
Meet Chairman President – MARC Vice President – MARC
National Meet Hotel Update
Model A drivers of east central Ohio
Pictures from our last official tour of the season today. Cold and overcast but some nice foliage. October 31, 2021.