Parts for sale
-Model A Jim Beam decanter collection, 11 vehicles, 9 models $385
– Speedometer, round Stewart Warner, Rebuilt $200
– Northeast round 40K $125
– 30/31 Radiator pressure tested some fin damage on back $175
– Water outlet pipe, petcock and hoses $25
– Antique “Consometer Gasoline Mileage Tester” $85
– Horn, looks and sounds good $195 – Water pump $65
– Carb,Zenith 1, $65 – Tillotson X-1, top needs resurfacing $45
– 30/31 Headlight buckets and rims, Ex, requires all internal hardware $150. Original glass lenses
-$30 pr -Electrolock ignition pop-out switch, cable, key Ex. $85
– Disconnect switch $20 – Engine splash shields VG $60 pr
– 4 Blade fan $45 – Headlight bar $125
– Temp gauge 90/120, $30
– Oil pressure gauge 5lb, $30
– Alemite grease gun, $15
– 30/31 Door garnish molding, Tudor, Pickup, $85 pr
– Rear chrome bumper bars only VG $150
– Distributor VG $95
– Hood ornament “Devil Thumbing His Nose”, cast pewter $65
– Rebuilt Service Brake Cross Shaft, bronze bushings, $95
– Two Tooth steering sector & worm gear $140
– 31 License Plates, one NR $25 – one Restored, Ex, $50
– Pair Restored, Ex. Paint, flaws in background metal but very presentable, $90 – New in box 45,000 BTU Nat Gas 2/3 car Garage Furnace complete with VENT kit, orig cost, $450 selling for $350.
Marv for additional information or pictures, PH: (517) 467-5125, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Set of Matching 1931 Ohio License Plates
$100 plus shipping
Chad Suppes, Email: email@example.com, PH: (989) 928-8259, Merrill, MI
BATTERY ACCESS FLOORBOARD
This replacement Model A Floorboard eliminates the need take out your Floorboard in order to Remove and Install your Battery. Made of 3/4″ wood Laminate with a Finger Grip removable Panel to gain access to the battery. Attach the included Battery Lift Strap to remove the battery with ease. Mount your existing band metal supports. Painted Black. Buyer pays shipping.
$ 69 Payment by PayPal.
Donald Kohl, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, PH: (252) 204-3866, West Brandywine, PA
1931 Slant Window Fordor
Chaise restored. Includes front seat fame (bucket), wooden roof kit, running boards, fenders, and many other assorted components. More photos on request.
$7,500 or BO
John O’Brien, Email: email@example.com, PH: (978) 270-1191, Massachusetts
1929 Woody Wagon
New wood body (kit cost $8k), new sheet metal, running gear all gone through, includes top material, floor material and many other parts. Engine is running on auxiliary fuel source and car will move. Seats are new, needs completion. Must sell
T. Batiste, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, PH: (408) 230-5755, Location Arlington, TX
Magazines – Model A News – Restorer
Model A News magazines–261 like new issues from 1976 to the present-$250.
Restorer (MAFCA) magazines–151 from 1995 to the present-$150
Both plus shipping or you pick up here.
Richard Nelson, PH: (847) 234-1466. E-Mail: email@example.com, Lake Forest, IL.
“Model A News” magazines
261 like new issues from 1976 to the present-$250. 151 Restorer (MAFCA) magazines from 1995 to the present.
$150 plus shipping or you pick up here.
Richard Nelson, PH: (847) 234-1466, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Lake Forest, IL
Model A “Jim Beam” decanters
Set of 9 for sale, mint condition, unbroken seals with bourbon still inside; all with original boxes and packing materials (but includes masking tape residue on boxes!). Bought personally in the 1980’s, some were very difficult to find even then! To view, see advertising in the MAFCA and MARC Magazines of the 1980’s. They haven’t made these in years!
1928 Fire Chief’s Car (Coupe)
1928 Sport Coupe
1930 Fire Truck
1929 Police Car (Phaeton)
1930 Police “Paddy” Wagon
1929 Ford Phaeton
1928 Pickup Truck (Closed Cab)
1929 Woodie Station Wagon
When was the last time you had an opportunity at a set like this? I will sell as a complete set only, $1300/make offer, plus delivery costs…we will need to discuss delivery/shipping arrangements/costs from Northern Virginia (I can meet you anywhere within a few hours drive).
COL Dick Johns, USA (Ret.), PH: H: 703-541-2032, C: 540-270-2982,email@example.com, Mason Neck, VA
Antique license plates
Most are NJ but some are PA. NJ plates are from 1925 to 1951. PA plates are from 1928 to 1932. All are in excellent condition and some are in sets of 2. Reasonably priced.
John Lapworth, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, PH: 609-602-1537, Rio Grande, NJ
For sale – 18 inch Kelsey Hayes bent spoke wheel
I don’t see any dents in the rim or spokes. Should clean up nicely.
$100 picked up here.
Jim Zimmer, PH: (614) 353-8236 (leave message),Email: email@example.com,